• Has solid experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon and/or refinery.
• Must have thorough knowledge of international codes and standard related to metallurgy and corrosion (ASTM, NACE, ASME, …).
• Candidate must have a thorough experience in preparing material selection diagram (MSD) and corrosion management program (CMP).
• Thorough knowledge of OSI isometric preparation and selection of TML locations.
• Previous working experience with Saudi Aramco projects is preferred.
• Lead a team of assigned engineers and provide material engineering support to all projects.
• Distribute work and monitor progress of discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule.
• Apply recognized detail engineering practices applicable to piping and pipelines material selection.
• Develop piping Material Selection Diagram, Corrosion Management Program, On-Stream Inspection and TML.
• Prepare Piping Material Take-Off and Request for Quotations.
• Conduct Technical Bid Evaluation and review & approve Vendor drawings.
• Good interpersonal skills, liaising with clients, members of other disciplines and departments.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
• 10 years minimum experience
• MS Office
Start Date : 15/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs