Closing date: 20/12/15
• Provides assistance to the Refinery Management in establishing, implementing and monitoring of Management Certification Systems to be implemented.
• Promote the culture of compliance of certification requirements by all Refinery staff in line with the Certification Systems/Standards like ISO 9000, 14000, 18000, 50000 etc.
• Enhances Refinery business processes by defining procedures, deconstructing strategies and identifying non value activities and systems in order to promote improvements to Refinery performance.
• Reviews and analyses operations coordination procedures, standard operating practices, internal workflow control procedures, and business processes and recommends improvement proposals for simplification and effectiveness.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Sc. in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering, Certified Lead Auditing of QMS, EHS, etc. with other related business studies.
Seven years’ experience in the petroleum refining/Hydrocarbon processing/ Process Industry in diversified roles, with at least three years of direct experience to independently handle/implement Management Certifications successfully.
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
• Knowledge of Management Systems & relevant Certifications at refinery systems, procedures and key performance indicators
• Progress measuring skills
• Analytical and decision making skills
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common goal
• Experience with large scale organizational change effort.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, management and planning skills
• Proficient in verbal and written English
Proposed Grade: Grade 14
Start Date : 13/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs