Role Synopsis: -
• The role delivers value to the internal stakeholders by sourcing Goods and Services from Company approved suppliers in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations within the boundaries of approved budgets. The role also executes supplier management (post award) activities as directed by the Manager.
• All activities will follow the Company’s Contract and Procurement Procedures and Process, comply with Joint Operating Agreements (JV partners) and National Oil Company (NOC) agreements as may be required.
• Ensure relevant due diligence processes are executed and appropriate approvals documented.
• Deliver value through effective and efficient sourcing activity; using the provisions of Company’s Contract and Procurement Procedures and Process within boundaries of relevant laws and regulations, approved budgets and, where applicable, JV partner and NOC agreements.
• To deliver value to internal stakeholders, partnering with other Supply Chain Managers to provide input to Contracts and Procurement Plan (CPP), deliver pre-award planned procurement activity for assigned sub categories including defining demand, conducting market analysis, raising requirement queries and gathering usage data.
• Execute assigned sourcing activities typically including - development of bid packages, supporting bid proposal evaluation, providing analysis of results, and compiling recommendations to award to secure relevant internal and external approvals.
• Support contract negotiations to deliver best value and terms which protect the best interests of the business (involving BP Legal as appropriate).
• Execute post-award contract management and administration as directed. This will involve resolution of queries, supporting timely supplier invoice approvals, processing and tracking supplier change requests, monitoring contract expiration dates and ensuring extensions or renewals are executed to support continuing service delivery to the business.
• Support supplier performance management activities, such as, KPI tracking, Performance Review Meetings (PRMs) and other activities intended to drive improvement with supplier performance.
• Ensure Local Content (In-Country Value) obligations are considered and incorporated into the procurement decisions as required.
• Execute compliance activities including audit resolution as applicable.
• Comply with all BP’s policies and procedures.
Tasks as directed by the Manager: -
Start Date : 13/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs