Company: International Petrochemical Company – Saudi Arabia
Position: Mechanical Maintenance Manager
• B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Formal Management training (Diploma or equivalent)
• Ten years varied practical and supervisory experience in maintenance, repair and installation of a wide range of process and utilities equipment and associated process control systems in a chemical plant.
Interview would be in the mid of Jan & Feb at USA
• Responsible for the Safety of maintenance personnel (Company direct hire, contract employees and services contractors) working within Maintenance.
• Lead safety initiatives / chair safety committees aimed at continuous improvement of the Safety Culture on site.
• Establish the Maintenance Strategy and provides overall strategic direction tailored to support operational excellence for Company Affiliates
• Lead the development of a site wide shutdowns & turnarounds strategy and provide overall direction for the successful implementation / execution of individual shutdowns & turnarounds for company affiliates
• Provide construction coordination for “in plant” projects within the operating plants
• Creates, develops and staffs the Maintenance organization to support implementation of a maintenance strategy that results in optimum plant reliability at the lowest cost.
• Establishes contracting strategies and develops the required contracts to support maintenance, shutdowns and turnarounds and “In plant” project construction.
• Manages contracts and strategies of service contracts to achieve optimum productivity and efficiency.
• Develops and implements maintenance management systems in compliance to ISO certification to achieve Operational Excellence.
• Establishes and manages the maintenance expense budgets for all Affiliates to achieve best in class performance.
• Manages and provides direction to a multinational maintenance and construction workforce that consists of company direct hired employees, contractors and service contractors.
• Directs the implementation of preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and corrective maintenance programs for all equipment and systems within the operating plants
• Available for on-call duty when scheduled to cover Maintenance Services / emergency director duties after hours and over week-ends.
• Interfaces with all shared service organizations to provide timely and responsive maintenance services to Operating Affiliates.
• Responsible for employee development. Conducts periodic employee performance reviews and participates in succession planning.
• Defines and reports on key performance indicators implementing corrective actions necessary to achieve continuous improvement
• Implements and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Custodian of the computerized maintenance management system (SAP PM Module) which is the operating platform for work requests, work orders, spare parts ordering, planning and maintenance history of plant equipment as well as master data records for all plant equipment
• Tracks, analyzes and improves maintenance key performance indicators such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc
Start Date : 12/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs