The incumbent will monitor and analyze vibrations on rotating equipment in a predictive maintenance program.
> Accurately diagnosing symptoms and problems in rotating equipment prior to catastrophic failure and giving recommendation for repairs.
> Regularly scheduling the monitoring of equipment with predictive technologies and coordinating the necessary maintenance to correct deficiencies sooner at a lesser maintenance and opportunity cost.
> Analyze vibration data on questionable machines, including getting the appropriate baseline readings and rechecks on the questionable results Collect vibration data (overall & FFT) on pre-defined routes Differentiate between symptoms/problems that are occurring simultaneously Review anomalies from collected data
> Recommend corrective actions to maintenance and operations personnel
> Observe and comply with all safety policies and procedures Regularly communicate with Supervisor work progress, concerns and questions
> Accurately analyze rotating equipment's excessive vibrations Effectively and efficiently identify the multiple ''problems'' that can occur in rotating equipment (pumps, motors, turbines, fans, gear-boxes, etc.) and determining the source of the predominate vibrations Prevent unplanned and/or undefined maintenance on rotating equipment Adherence to all company policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Applications including the following course study - Physics I, Mechanics of solids & liquids in motion and PC education preferred Vibration Analyst certification.
• CAT II Certificate or greater required.
• Five (5) years' experience performing machinery vibration measurements in refinery mechanical and process areas is desired.
• May have a combination of years of experience in refinery operations/mechanical and education
• Demonstrated basic knowledge of machine vibration, be capable of routine data collection and periodic monitoring, and be able to perform basic fault diagnosis and condition evaluation
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to operate personal computer and computerized vibration data collector/analyzer including associated equipment, technology and software for vibration analysis
• Demonstrated capability of performing simple machinery vibration measurements involving single-channel condition monitoring and diagnosis
• Experience as a Rotating Equipment Mechanic or Technician desired
• Fluent in English, oral and written required
• Ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems while working in a team environment
• Ability to adjust work schedule to meet departmental goals and objectives
• Vibration analysis knowledge with ISO 18346 and API 670 standards.
• Conducting root-cause analysis and recommend design and operational modifications for machinery equipment to engineering department and to service teams.
• Perform other duties as required by management.
Start Date : 10/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs