Vacancy: Electrical Supervisor
Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• Technical Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional qualification
• 6 or more years of relevant experience of supervisory role for the project design and Electrical maintenance activities within a large industrial organization ,preferably in the oil and gas industries.
• To supervise the electrical technicians and contractor craftsmen to ensure that the maintenance activities are performed to comply with company HSE policies and procedures.
• To fully utilize the Maximo System to prepare job plans ( Two weeks rolling plan ) including material and manpower, initiate IRs, execute preventive maintenance and breakdowns ( troubleshooting and repairs ) - work orders and input failure reports input to Maximo.
• Accountable for production loss and on call to attend breakdown, identify faults, repair and return equipment to normal operation.
• To prepare PTW based on the periodic PM job plans, allocate work and conduct toolbox meetings to ensure understanding of the daily work tasks.
• To provide On the Job Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
• To issue specific jobs’ method statements in coordination with Electrical Section Head & Engineer, initiate near miss reports and conduct toolbox meetings for critical jobs and activities.
• To issue scope of work for contracted jobs and service work orders in coordination with Electrical Section Head & Engineer, and assist preparation of EOM, MM & Capital Budgets, Plant PCR’s and shutdown planning and implementation activities.
• To ensure availability of Good & safe to use proper tools, spares, consumables and correct To implement, in consultation with Electrical Section Head / Electrical Engineer, Planned shutdowns, utilize available manpower & issue required materials.
• To coordinate with other Engineering sections and Operations Department to carry out daily maintenance activities, plant change projects and modifications.
• To ensure the availability and reliability of electrical system/equipments , in view of the age and obsolescence of Plant equipment.
• To cope with an increasing workload (plant change requests, co-ordinate minor & major projects, upgrading of equipment control systems , ….. etc.)
• Update technical knowledge, adapt to new technology and keep abreast of latest Electrical technical advances & Technology .
• Handling an aging work force, where experienced technicians have quit and training their replacements to the same level of efficiency.
Start Date : 10/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs