• To undertake all electrical engineering/design activities and provide technical support to AHI Carrier, HVAC, offshore/onshore projects. Produce in-house detailed design documents and not limited to consumer list, block diagrams, power cable list and general arrangement drawings.
• To prepare and/or review the electrical scope of works for FEED and EPC contract for offshore/onshore and HVAC projects.
• A good level of instrumentation and control knowledge and experience would be advantageous to this position.
• Familiar with Hazardous Area and International Standards like IEC, API,ISA
• Detail design of electrical systems, power distribution systems and safety and communications systems
• Review of electrical equipment specifications, vendor drawings and equipment, including design calculations
• Development and maintenance of single-line diagrams and other electrical engineering design documents
• Detail design and checks of electrical plans, single line diagrams, equipment, panels, cables, cable trays, lighting, and wiring schematics
• Attendance at Factory Acceptance Tests for MCC and other electrical related equipment
• Production of electrical arrangement drawings and approval and review of vendor equipment packages
• PDMS modelling review on electrical systems, including interface and multi-discipline co-ordination
• Detail design and review of electrical and power distribution systems
• Production of electrical calculation, general arrangement drawings, cable sizing and the review and approval of vendor packages
• Production of electrical specifications and review specifications produced by external parties/sources
• Participate in electrical coordination meeting to resolve technical matters with client and internal multi-discipline engineering teams.
• Co-ordinate electrical works associated with 3D-modelling and resolve interface issues with other disciplines.
Internal Relationships: Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineers
External Relationships: Customer, AHI third party contractor and vendors
Desired Candidate Profile
Location: SAIF Zone, Sharjah
Qualificati: Minimum B.Sc. (Electrical Eng.) or acceptable equivalent
Experience : Minimum 5 years’ experience in the oil & gas, petrochemical industries
• Relevant HVAC experience
• Good track/record in design, engineering and construction.
Start Date : 09/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs