Work closely with the Project Managers in installations that are successful technically, on time and within the budget.
• Design and development of E&I works and selection of E&I equipment.
• Carry out technical evaluation of the electrical and instrument design & installation requirements of the project.
• Coordinate design activities with the other team disciplines and project management assuring project meets the design schedule, budget metrics and applicable industry codes and manufacturers’ requirements.
• Assist in functional testing of the equipments.
• Design documentation including: P&IDs, Instrument Specifications, Loops and Schematics, Control Panel Layouts, Conduit/Cable Tray Layouts, Instrument Location Drawings, Network Architecture, Cable Schedules, Instrument Index/IO, Power Distribution, Single line diagrams, load lists, Cable schedules, Control Philosophy etc. relevant to complete the project documents
• Keeping track of design changes from clients as well as from sub-contractors.
• Any other tasks as may be requested by your line manager from time to time.
• project management within time constrained environments
• understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations of the respective countries and quality standards;
• Skills using Instrumentation design and electrical design software
• Assisting in Budgetary proposals for new projects
Internal Relationships: Engineering Team of Mechanical & E&I
External Relationships: RDI’s (SEM & Chalmers)
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : Electrical Electronics Engineering Degree / Diploma
Experience : 3-5 years of experience
• Design experience of HVAC systems, preferably large projects, oil and gas HVAC applications
Start Date : 09/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs