Purpose / Role:
• To undertake all mechanical engineering/design activities and provide technical support to AHI Carrier, HVAC, offshore/onshore projects produce in-house detailed design documents, General Arrangement Drawings, Datasheets, equipment Selection and design, optimisation of equipment, spatial planning of mechanical equipment, perform calculations relating to mechanical HVAC design, 3D Modelling experience. Knowledge of heat tracing on HVAC piping.
• To prepare and/or review the mechanical scope of works for FEED and EPC contracts for offshore/onshore and HVAC projects
• A good level of multi-disciplinary engineering co-ordination experience would be advantageous to this position.
• Familiar with HVAC systems.
• Familiar with Hazardous Area and International Standards ASME, BS, AHRAE.
Keys Aims and Objectives:
• Selection of HVAC mechanical systems and equipments (fans and duct systems, fire and gas systems, pump systems, Dampers, Valves, Air Handling Units, lifting equipments)
• Review of mechanical specifications, vendor drawings and equipment including design calculations
• Development and maintenance of mechanical design/engineering documents
• Detail design and checks of mechanical equipment General Arrangement Drawings, Data Sheets, Duct Pressure Drop Calculations, Pump systems)
• Production of mechanical vendor drawings, HVAC Pressure drop calculations, Data Sheets for mechanical equipments.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Produce in-house detailed design mechanical documentation and General Arrangement Drawings and not limited to design documents (mechanical vendor general arrangement drawings, mechanical equipment Data Sheets, Material Data Sheet)
• Review or provide support to multi-discipline reviews of Vendor engineering work to provide technical assurance, confirm adequacy of design and ensure compliance with Contract requirements.
• Provide technical support for equipment selection and design as required.
• Detail design and review of mechanical equipment and systems
• Production of mechanical general arrangement drawings, data sheets, pressure drop calculations, mechanical handling philosophy
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification / Experience:
• Minimum B.E (Mechanical Engineering) or acceptable equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ HVAC experience in the oil & gas, petrochemical industries.
• Proven track record of project engineering role in the oil and gas industry, within design, engineering and construction.
• Middle East experience preferable.
Start Date : 09/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs