Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• Technical Diploma in relevant field of Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field.
• 6 years of relevant experience in Plant Operation within a large industrial plant, in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instruction so that works is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures
• Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedure and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality product/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Prepare various key performance indicator commitment checklists of management perusal
• Implement and comply with all relevant fictional policies processes systems, standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives.
Start Date : 06/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs