• Supervise, coordinate and monitor the plant HSEMS program and provide specialist advice and assistance on HSE aspects to plant departments.
• Provide advice on safe and hygienic work environment for all company and contractors’ employees.
• Participate in the development of safety procedures and safety training programs and in HSE Audits.
• Enforce the implantation of XXXX Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS) and also promote awareness of its use among all division and department personnel
• Investigate incident and prepare reports with SMART recommendation for resolutions.
• Carry out safety inspection tours (HSE level 1) for all areas, identify potential hazards and provide recommendations.
• Develop and conduct safety training programs for all employees aimed to promote accident prevention among personnel.
• Participate in emergency response duties as outlined in emergency response plan.
• Review all potential incidents, near misses and evaluate immediate causes and measures to be taken to avoid future occurrences.
• Participate in root causes of investigating incident with medium and high risk potential.
• Ensure implementation of Competency Based Training & development Programs, through use of Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and UAE Nationalization defectives.
• Identify and communicate personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements and train the employees to ensure that the PPE requirements are properly implemented and enforced, conduct training courses in the use and operation of PPE.
• Review designs of new projects and plant modifications, to ensure that all safety requirements are included and provide recommendations accordingly.
• Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, review/ study for plant modifications and new projects.
• Conduct PTW training and issue authorization certificates.
• Participate in PTW audits.
• Prepare purchase requisitions/ specification of PPE and HSE equipment.
• Prepare, review HSE Department budgets.
• Carry out safety inspection for all equipment, vehicles, caravans owned by company and contractors.
• Carry out structures HSE MS audit for service and manpower contractors.
• Follow up to successful closure of recommendation raised by other level 2 and level 3 audits (risk management, insurance, etc.)
• Participate in risk assessment study for critical activities.
• Provide HSE advice during shutdown activities including weekends.
• Arrange HSE campaigns, talks, etc. at tool box meetings.
• Diploma in Safety or Equivalent.
• 6 Years of Experience in oil and gas industry
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• NEBOSH Certificate is a must.
Start Date : 06/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs