• Monitor all Critical activities and assure proper permit to work is in place.
• Verify adequacy of all equipment to be used on site (Including portable tools & lifting gears).
• Attend all HSE tool box talks.
• Conduct required HSE induction training courses.
• Conduct continuous awareness of all employees in reporting Near Miss & Unsafe Conditions.
• Carry out regular safety audits/ inspections & Housekeeping Survey.
• Ensure proper and timely accident reporting and investigation as and when they happen.
• Coordinate with contractors to ensure proper implementation of contractors HSE plan
• Ensure implementation of safe working procedures in accordance with XXXX HSE manual.
• Diploma in Safety or Equivalent.
• Aged 30-50 with excellent health (Particularly Physical)
• Formal training at appropriate safety and firefighting courses.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• 10 years of experience in oil & gas industry with 6-8 years in safety & construction.
Start Date : 06/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs