Job purpose & Scope:
To manage all Drilling HSE activities for Island operations and ensure compliance with Corporate and Drilling Operations Health, Safety and Environmental Standards, Processes and Procedures. To provide proactive support, leadership and co-ordination of all Safety, Health, Environmental and Emergency preparedness activities for the Drilling Department. To maintain pacesetter performance in order to meet and exceed all HSE expectations by implementing all HSE systems and processes in true spirit. To manage full implementation of Golden Rules of Safety initiative ensuring compliance across all Drilling disciplines. To mentor and coach Develops according to Competency Assurance Management System (CAMS).
1. Manages implementation of Corporate and Drilling Operations Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives, standards, processes and procedures.
2. Maintains Drilling Operations Safety Management Program. Fosters continuous improvement of existing safety management systems through sharing of best practices.
3. Coordinates implementation and frequent review of Management Systems.
4. Manages Drilling incident data collection and submission to Management, participation in incident investigations and assistance in HSE alerts preparation.
5. Being the member of Emergency Response Team, coordinates activities in Emergency Response Centre related to Drilling incidents.
6. Manages orientation and HSE training, including safety leadership training for Drilling department.
7. Responsible to conduct safety assessments at the rig sites to determine the quality and effectiveness of safety management systems.
8. Manages activities of assigned personnel in the Drilling HSE team in key areas of Occupational Health and Safety, Risk Management and Safety Training. Acts as focal point for Drilling HSE team in analysis of information from the viewpoint of safety and risk management requirements.
9. Establishes and implements techniques for the effective identification of risks and hazards using qualitative and other systematic analysis techniques. Participates in and facilitates all formal risk assessments related to Drilling activities (SIMOPS, NORM etc.).
10. Oversees database management system for the department covering safety training, incidents, inspections, and audits. Monitors key personnel and specialists certifications applicable to job duties.
11. Develops bridging documentation as required for the integration of HSE systems into the operating framework.
12. Manages all scenario based emergency response training and evaluates performance & high-grade.
13. Manages Drilling HSE lessons learned database by ensuring all key learnings are communicated and implemented.
14. Provides HSE support in Drilling & Completion activities, SIMOPS activities etc with documentation, training, controls and interfaces.
15. Manages monthly inspections of all rig sites.
16. Participates in contract process with DR-PBIC team to ensure compliance with minimum HSE requirements.
17. Researches and implements new technologies, products and service enhancements that would benefit and promote the HSE system.
18. Manages Drilling HSE team’s resourcing, succession planning, training and manpower development and especially focusing on developing national capability.
19. Oversees activities and deliverables of HSE Advisors & Engineers.
Start Date : 02/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs