To assist the Human Resources Department in the Jal’s Human Resources activities, including performance evaluation / management. Training & development, policies & procedures implementation, compensation and benefits, Leave Management, Employee Grievances, Personnel management, employee relation / welfare, HRIS management & MIS report and manpower planning / budgeting.
Major Responsibilities & Accountability:
Compensation & Benefits:
• Benchmark existing compensation and employee benefits with the market.
• Constantly review benefits program and drove changes if required to ensure competitiveness.
• Review monthly payrolls and submit to the authorized superiors for approval.
• Plan new strategies and propose new programs to enhance the employee benefits.
• Executive the productive salary increment process as per the JAL budget.
Training & Development:
• Assist the Human Resources Department in training needs assessment.
• Drive initiatives to understand the training needs of personnel and organize customized training programs to bridge the gap at the appropriate training place with proper requirements.
• Maintain register and records of trainings for JAL employees.
• Prepare training budgets in line with organizational objectives. Ensure training spends were in line with budgets. Actively support the deployment of appropriate training.
• Ensure new employees were seamlessly oriented and inducted to the organization.
• Instrumental in formulating and implementing the performance appraisal process.
• Ensure completion of the performance appraisal process including distributing forms, collating MIS and co-ordinating compensation changes.
Employee Relation & Welfare:
• Taking end to end ownership for employee relations including formulating and implementing employee relations strategies and organizational goals.
• Designing and developing effective employee relations programs like employee meets, company events and team building activities among others to foster employee motivation and a spirit of employee camaraderie.
• Measuring and analyzing key employee relations metrics like absenteeism, voluntary attrition and incidence of disciplinary action to continuously monitor effectiveness of initiatives.
• Setting and tracking measures to evaluate performance of employee relations team using HRMS system.
• Coaching and mentoring team continuously to drive performance improvement.
• Drive and support a regimen of collaboration and constant communication with Line Managers to ensure effective implementation of employee relations strategy by agreeing to a mechanism of rollout and review.
• Working with Line Managers to provide prompt response to employee grievances and handle performance issues.
Policies & Procedures Implementation:
• Reviewing (new policies) / implementing policies for effective management of available human resources and development of human capital across the JAL organization.
• Prepare yearly HR budget.
• Active participation in ISO audit (Internal / External) and responsible to clear all NCRs or take necessary corrective and preventive action.
• Provide advice and support to line managers and employees explaining company procedures, policies and employment legislation in a timely effective manner.
• Recommend enhancements to IT on regular interval for the development of HRMS and performing test to protect the accuracy and integrity.
• To conduct internal audit as per IQA audit plan and schedule.
• Provide advice to HR Staff in issuance of any circular, announcement, memos.
• Develop and execute strategies for employee career planning, development & succession planning, talent reviews and internal talent pool management.
• Ensure accurate and complete documentation relating to personnel details including personnel files, attendance and leave benefits.
HRIS Management / MIS Reports:
• Assist the Human Resources Department in the preparation of HR reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of HR and Training Management and System and Saudi Labor Law
• Computer Literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Work Experience Requirements:
• 13 years of progressively more responsible positions in Human Resources
• Must have Experience in SAP
• Masters in Business or Human Resources Management
Start Date : 01/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs