1. Developing, documenting and periodically updating HR and administration policies and procedures.
2. Leading the development and implementation of manpower planning and career path development.
3. Ensuring availability and periodic maintenance of job descriptions by coordinating with department managers to know of any changes in the duties and responsibilities for the current positions, and developing job descriptions for the new established positions.
4. Supervising the preparation of statistical reports regarding applicant flow, selection, promotions, transfers, terminations and turnover and recommending remedial actions when needed.
5. Monitoring the implementation of training policies and programs and administering training needs analysis and assessment, and accordingly supervising the preparation of annual training plan.
6. Managing tasks related to the personnel for the employees, this includes attendance, circulars, salaries, vacations, performance appraisal, incentives, awards, warning letters... etc. in addition to the issuance of all employees' working permits, residence certificates, visitors visit visa, and other formal papers related to the employees.
7. Analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of company's personnel policies and procedures.
8. Selecting and negotiating with health insurance agencies to get the best deals, this would cover all employees.
9. Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance as well as consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with applicable labor laws.
10. Working with zero penalty strategy with Government, such as the expiry date for documents, visas, iqamas etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Competencies :
1. Ability to document manuals
2. Risk Assessment skills
3. Good Communication and interpersonal skills
4. Thorough knowledge in Saudi Labor Laws
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 10 Years in HR out of which atleast 5 years in
Manager level in a Manpower company. SAP Experience Must.
• Graduate in Any discipline
• Post Graduate in HR will be added advantage
Start Date : 01/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs