- Responsible for inspection of all piping installations,in accordance with approved designs and standards.
- Provide input to company progress reporting systems as required.
- Responsible for supervising the contractor in the compilation of the handover and test packs together with all as-built documentation.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Review and approve or disapprove method statements and inspection & test plans submitted by vendors and construction contractors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- must be Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience
- must have 5 years full experience in GRP/FRP/RTRP inspection, testing, repairing and reporting.
- must be knowlegable with ISO 14692 and ASTM standards
Start Date : 01/12/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs