• Preparing and review of Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) and Building Risk Assessments (BRA).
• Preparing and review of Consequence Modelling for Fire, Gas and Explosion Modelling
• Conducting CFD modelling of Fire, Gas and Explosion modelling
• Technical Safety studies such as FERA, EERA and ESSA, F&G Mapping Studies.
• Developing and coordinating production of Safety Studies for clients
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HSE standards, methods, data and use of appropriate software.
• Leading and managing team of consultants
• Reporting to senior management on team performance
• Managing and developing clients.
• Managing preparation of proposals including project schedules, resource planning and cost sheets.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Qualified to degree level in relevant science or engineering discipline
• Trained in use of QRA software packages
• Minimum of 15 years’ related experience in the oil & gas industry preferably Offshore and Onshore
• Experience of working in the upstream / downstream Oil and Gas, petro-chemical Industries or manufacturing.
• Technical safety engineering and risk assessment bias.
• Good working knowledge of industry standard software tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage people and projects
Start Date : 25/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs