Acting as the Technical Authority in Electrical discipline and have been familiar/responsible for the upkeep of the types of equipment, machinery and management systems found in LNG and Petrochemical/Gas processing facilities.
• To demonstrate leadership and commitment in promoting the company HSE corporate vision in all HSE matters, promoting the correct behaviours and development and use of relevant procedures.
• Financial management - Act as discipline champion for the review of all related capital and revenue expenditure proposals, contributing to the development of the annual budget cycle and following through the planning and implementation phase.
• Contracts and Procurement - As necessary, to develop, provide and review scopes of work and technical content for contracts and procurement.
• To act as discipline focal point for championing and promoting improvements in asset reliability and availability through improvements to management systems and processes, working practices and equipment studies including obsolescence reviews and incident investigations.
• To act as the discipline Technical Authority and focal point for engineering design and modification reviews, participating in Hazard and Hazop reviews as required.
• To provide leadership in the upkeep, development and improvement of the maintenance management system for the core discipline, ensuring adherence to processes and procedures and undertaking departmental performance audits on a regular basis.
• To act as discipline mentor and champion for UAE and other staff, encouraging and providing stimulus to their ongoing development.
• Salary: Negotiable.
• Leave cycle: 35 working days on Das Island, followed by 28 days of leave to point of origin.
• Round trip economy class air fares to point of origin for each rotation.
• Messing and bachelor accommodation are provided free of charge on the Island.
Desired Candidate Profile
• BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 15 years or more experience in maintenance and application of Electrical equipment associated with the oil refining or Petro-Chemical industry. Experience of Technical Services and Maintenance Procedures writer will be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
Start Date : 25/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs