- Plan & establish a RBI methodology & inspection database for operating plants, during major projects, de-bottle-necking projects, etc., ensuring adherence to the company's HSE standards.
- Assist the maintenance department in the planning and scheduling of inspection activities to facilitate affective integrity of assets.
- Contribute to development, implementation and regular review of the section's policies, procedures and system to ensure consistent & systematic application of best practices.
- Ensure timely updating of GALIOM system with timely inspection and work order to data to facilitate effective operations.
- Responsible for defining data required data required from team members, defining accuracy levels for the data, verifying through quality checks the soundness of data and assumptions inputting or transferring data into GALIOM.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be certified API 580/581 RBI Inspector
- Must have at least 10 years experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques
Start Date : 22/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs