- Identify, specify, set up, and follow corrosion testing experiments per relevant industry standards.
- Provide guidance on damage mechanism, rates of severity to used in the RBI assessment.
- Determines materials compatibility with respect to temperature, pressure and oil field environments to determine suitability from a corrosion standpoint.
- Anticipates potential problems and takes preventative actions.
- Participates in planning and scheduling projects.
- Provides corrosion and other material technology advice and support to Engineering.
- Prepares documentation, information and communications such as engineering reports and engineering specifications and ensures conformance to all policies and procedures related to engineering functions, labor reporting and systems reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be Bachelor of Metallurgy or equivalent
- Has experience in RBI Implementation (at least 3 RBI projects) such as corrosion loops, failure modes and damage mechanisms.
- Full knowledge of corrosion processes.
- Experience of materials selection for corrosive service preferred.
Start Date : 22/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs