We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Design Engineer for the development of hydraulic solutions for Trinity Mechanical Services (Hydraulics Division) customers in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific regions. This is a solid career opportunity to join this excellent company who are a leader in the field of engineering services and solutions with high quality service and superior reputation in the industrial, marine & offshore market place. Ideally you will be: Highly Technically minded and a relationship builder who is a switched on & motivated with strong design ability. The position will have you develop existing and new accounts ensuring on-going business and customer satisfaction.
The Main purpose of this role would be to undertake duties within a multidiscipline Engineering Design Office. Responsible for the progress of design projects, from initial kick-off to issue of deliverables.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in the hydraulics industry is essential, and the successful candidate would ideally need to have minimum 5 -7 years of extensive hydraulic engineering experience.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate following skills;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience and proven success in a design role.
• The knowledge and working experience with most known brands of hydraulics products (Parker, Bosch Rexroth, Hagglunds, Eaton, Kawasaki, Staffa, Sauer Danfoss, Linde, Hawe, Oilgear, etc)
• Ability to read and interpret manuals and hydraulic schematics
• Knowledge of International Hydraulic Standards.
• Fluency in open loop and closed loop hydrostatic transmissions on offshore, and marine hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of pressure testing and flushing of hydraulic systems
• Basic electrical and/or PLC knowledge.
• Ability to plan, schedule and prioritize activities.
• Experience in developing and presenting solution designs as part of pre-sales activities
• Proficient in the use of appropriate design software packages
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company pioneering leading-edge technology
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
• Researching options and requesting quotes for outsourced components of projects
• Working with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
• Commitment to continuous improvement in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
Start Date : 21/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs