• Assists in carrying out inspections of workplaces and takes necessary action to ensure compliance.
• Assists in responding to and investigating concerns/complaints from workers/employers and assists in taking appropriate action.
• Assists in investigating accidents or injuries that occur in the workplace.
• Assists in the establishment of workplace safety and health committees.
• Assists in the delivery of related educational programs and disseminates information to the public.
• Assists in carrying out industrial hygiene surveys.
• Assists in the preparation of various reports, documents and forms.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as HSE officer.
• NEBOSH certification is must.
Start Date : 16/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs