Responsibilities include but are not limited to: performing specified portions of financial and operational audits of McDermott, including its external business partners; evaluating internal controls; identifying risks and recommending solutions; preparing assigned portions of audit procedures, programs, questionnaires, and reports; and assisting in the planning phase including scope memo and work paper/work program preparation.
The Senior Internal Auditor will report to the audit managers while receiving guidance and direction from the audit supervisors.
The Senior Internal Auditor will also perform risk assessments, document financial processes and perform tests of controls for the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program.
The Senior Internal Auditor will provide support to the Internal Controls and Audit Managers in the performance of the Company’s internal audits and SOX compliance testing including: · Performing risk assessments, documenting financial processes and performing tests of controls for the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program; ·
• Performing audit procedures to identify, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of financial and operational controls; ·
• Planning and executes Internal Audits and Sarbanes-Oxley audit engagement with minimal oversight and high quality. ·
• Documenting or updating annual walk-throughs, narratives and flowcharts of business process documentation based on interviews with auditees for identified key controls. ·
• Identifying internal control deficiencies, obtains adequate and relevant documentation to substantiate audit conclusions and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure proper handling/correction of transactions included within the scope of the audit. ·
• Determining compliance with established policies and procedures and documents and reporting on the results of the work performed; ·
• Assisting the Supervisor in audit planning and preparation of planning documents ·
• Preparing clear and concise work papers/work programs for use by Audit Team Members ·
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of Internal Audit and SOX compliance guidelines, interpretations and standards ·
• Communicating audit issues and audit progress to Audit Manager, Supervisor and auditees throughout the audit; ·
• Assisting in final audit report preparation Supporting special projects around internal control and process improvements; and other projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required PA, ACA, CISA or CIA certification or working towards certification preferred Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management Strong written and oral communication skills Proficiency in use of computers and accounting software programs a plus Experience with Visio/TeamMate a strong plus 3 years+ of progressive external and/or internal audit experience in an organization of appropriate scale and complexity Comprehensive understanding of internal auditing, GAAP, PCAOB standards, SOX Compliance, COSO Framework, SEC regulations Ability to drive group consensus Flexible, prepared to travel as required 40-50% Exhibits a strong understanding of business risks, controls, testing methodologies as they relates to auditing of financial reporting and SOX controls
Start Date : 16/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs