We are seeking to recruit Senior Technical Safety Engineer for our operation based in Dhahran Saudi Arabia. Candidate should have a good understanding of the technical issues fundamental to technical safety services within the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. In addition, candidates should have excellent verbal & written English ability to prepare detailed technical reports.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) and Building Risk Assessments (BRA).
• Qualitative risk assessments and facilitating workshops and such as HAZOP, HAZID.
• Developing and coordinating production of HSE Cases, HEMP and Bowties.
• FERA, EERA and ESSA Studies.
• Development of HSE Management System and procedures.
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HSE standards, methods, data and use of appropriate software.
• Producing project deliverable on time and within budget.
• Managing and developing clients.
• Preparation of proposals including project schedules, resource planning and cost sheets.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified to degree level in relevant science or engineering discipline preferably in chemical, mechanical or electrical.
• Not less than 10 years of relevant experience from oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
• Experience of working in the upstream / downstream Oil and Gas, petro-chemical Industries or manufacturing.
• Technical safety engineering and risk assessment bias.
• Good working knowledge of industry standard software tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
Start Date : 15/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs