Job Title: Advisor (Medical Training)
Location: Abu Dhabi
• Responsible to set up the medical training unit fulfilling competency requirements of medical professionals and the facility as per company and HAAD standards. He / she also will lead to design and provide medical training courses ensuring an efficient system to handle all related training issues. The advisor delivers frequent trainings, creates documentation and courseware, develops written materials, and becomes a liaison between the client and HAAD to meet relevant standards esp. those relating to CMEs.
• Leads in managing medical training unit by establishing relevant training policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Ensures up to date knowledge and training provision to all medical professionals as per HAAD guidelines.
• Ensures up to date knowledge and training provision to all medical staff as per company training guidelines.
• Design and deliver training sessions according to division standard operating procedures and established training industry best practices.
• Design training materials utilizing standard instructional design methodologies to support training and business needs.
• Receive consistently positive session evaluation results from participants for each training session delivered.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, please provide me with an updated copy of your resume, along with a number to reach you and kindly provide me with the following details.
Start Date : 12/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs