• In charge of pre-shutdown planning
• Ability to perform the work safely and independently.
• Ability to dismantle and assemble each and every compressor and turbine component as per checklist.
• Ability to take alignment readings using Laser Alignment kit and interpret the readings and correct them.
• Ability to carry out shaft run-out check, bearing/ labyrinth clearances and document them in the check list.
• Ability to read & understand Equipment manuals, Datasheets etc and work per the procedures
• Ability to take readings using various measuring tools and interpret them against the technical data from the manual. Ability to handle hydraulic tools for coupling, thrust collar removal etc.
• Ability to read drawings and instruction, to install /remove rotating equipment or parts.
• Assist in preparing Job Safety Analysis
• Ability to identify and use proper tools during overhauling.
• Ability to identify any safety related problems and technical problems and notify immediately to immediate supervisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Must have good knowledge of SAP software and pre-shutdown planning works.
• Must have good knowledge of safety requirements in Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas industries.
• Must have minimum 10 years of work experience as Compressor/ Turbine Technician in a Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Plant.
• Must have Working experience & Knowledge in repair and overhauling of various multistage HP Centrifugal compressors (Horizontally spilt & Barrel type) of make GE-Nuovo Pignone, Mitsubishi, Dresser Rand, etc.
• Must have Working experience & Knowledge in repair and overhauling of various multistage Special purpose Steam Turbines (Condensing/ Back Pressure/ Extraction) of make GE-Nuovo Pignone, Mitsubishi, SIEMENS, ABB etc.
• Must have worked on at least 3 to 5 Compressor / Steam turbine overhauls as hands on lead technician.
• Working experience in removal and installation of john crane make dry gas seals on the compressors will be advantage.
• Working experience in Shutdown and Turnaround will be preferred.
• Knowledge of rigging signal and basics in compressor rigging work will be added advantage.
• Must be able to operate overhead cranes for removing & installing rotors / casings and other components of compressor and turbines.
• Typical Plant experience will be an added advantage.
Start Date : 12/11/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs