• Develops, maintains and updates the Company's Guidelines and Procedures related to HSE Marine and the Safe Management of Underwater Operations, in addition to Safety Requirements for Marine Vessels & Barges in line with ADNOC, OPCO's, local and international Regulations.
• Audit and monitor the implementation of the Company's Marine Regulations and the Safe Management of Underwater Operations, on all offshore sites. Prepare audit assessment reports, Recommendations and follow-up corrective actions.
• Participate in COMPANY and joint OPCOs prequalification HSEMS audits for all marine contractors and marine spreads to ensure full compliance with Company Standards.
• Conduct ad-hoc safety audits on marine vessels I barges contracted by the Company to ensure Compliance with the Company's Safety Requirements post mobilization to any offshore site; Prepare audit reports, recommendations and follow-up corrective actions...
• Support BU and SU in identification of HSE requirements for inclusion in the Contractors Bidding Documents related to Marine Operations.
• Provide input in technical review, assessment and evaluation of proposed marine spread, diving Systems and related HSE Plans and Specifications for all Marine/Diving projects.
• Participate in and review all marine related risk assessments for COMPANY marine activities/projects and guide the Team to ensure all risks are identified systematically. Ensure all related Dispensations for Company routine/non routine projects are properly assessed and monitor Implementation of the recommended measures.
• Support and advice on Marine HSE issues all Company departments and offshore sites.
• Review and monitor requirements and quality of marine vessels' oil spill dispersants and foam concentrate
• Participates in incident investigations on marine vessels I barges and prepare input to incident Investigation reports and recommendations to prevent recurrence; follow-up the corrective actions.
• Participates in and represents Company in the established OPCO's steering committee for the Regular review and update of marine vessels and jack up barges/rigs technical standards.
• Participates in the ADESCO group meetings and coordinate the development of emergency drills Scenarios and assessment of after physical implementation on pan Company and OPCOS level.
• Develop young UAE Nationals for enhanced skills and development in the area of Marine and Diving Safety Standards.
Start Date : 28/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs