Participate in the overall study, design, implementation and monitoring of new and customization of existing financial systems and all related activities in coordination with the users and developers to maximize systems operational efficiency. Develops Finance Directorate microcomputer application systems and provides support to all systems users across ADNOC Group Companies.
• Conducts review and study of the existing or proposed financial system to define all requirements and provide appropriate recommendations for review and approval.
• Initiates development and customization of the systems in coordination with the users, developer and software consultants to provide full functionality and well defined system infrastructure.
• Organizes users who are conversant with the system to test the new financial system for systems functionality, user friendliness, security and performance in order to assure the quality of the new system and establish completeness and adequacy in relation to systems requirements.
• Consultants with all systems users to obtain feedback, analyses the results, consolidates all comments and documents further improvements of the systems and acts as liaison between the users and developer in resolving conflicting requirements.
• Participates in providing training, orientation, consultancy and continuous usage support to systems users for proper use and maximization of resources.
• Develops and participates in the preparation of systems documentation for all system related requirement, specifications and user manuals that assists for existing and future developers and system users.
• Conducts continuous monitoring of implemented systems and initiates fine-tuning if necessary to further improve and make it adaptable to new or revised set-up.
• Prepares yearly IT budget and follows up IS&T Division to fulfill the requirements.
• Carries out other special assignment as directed by superiors such as, research and study of financial systems related matters and reports, PC software and hardware maintenance.
• Keeps abreast with latest developments and trends on software packages and new system developments in order to inform and recommend adoption of appropriate updates.
• Develops/ Customizes applications and reports as per the business requirements.
• Performs installation and configuration of Information Systems to the users.
• Manages the application security for the users.
• Follows all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science, Information System, Accountancy or other related field.
• 6 years related work experience, preferably in the oil field industry
• Good knowledge of English.
Start Date : 28/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs