• Investigates control systems performance / problem areas in liaison with offshore operations sites. Studies the requested / proposed modification works to improve the performance / overcome problems. Prepares / reviews, comments/approves in conjunction with Project Division the required engineering packages for such modification. Specifies, selects and recommends ordering the necessary hardware and ensures implementation of work according to the existing technical and safety standards.
• Reviews/comments and approves new projects design/ construction packages prepared by other Divisions and coordinates and complies comments of other discipline engineers in production Business Unit for Instrumentation and control lead packages to ensure satisfying operational objectives. Coordinates and ensure updating and distribution of engineering records/ drawings to respective operational site.
• Provides technical advice to Commercial Division’s personnel on purchasing the control system equipment and spares specifications, suitability of quotations and alternative spares.
• Surveys/ inspect control systems to assess condition and identify any degraded parts/units and recommends for upgrading/replacement as necessary. Evaluates and selects required equipment and ensures compliance with relevant specifications and code of practice.
• Provides necessary support relating to engineering / equipment to ensure smooth operation through direct contacts with vendors/manufacturer’s representatives.
• Ensures compliance with the Company’s HSEMS, safety rules and regulations.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor such as; carrying out appraisal interviews of new recruits for Supervisor’s job in operational sites, training engineers under development, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
• B Sc. in Instrument/control engineering or equivalent
• 6 year experience in maintenance of control systems, preferably petrochemical related industries
• Good knowledge of English
Keyword: Control Engineer
Start Date : 13/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs