The HRSG Lead Instrument Commissioning Engineer is accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
1) To manage and direct the Commissioning and start-up activities of 150-MW Power Generation Plant, Gas and steam Turbines.
2) To supervise commissioning and start-up activities on the project; plan and direct start-up engineering assignments on the project including undertaking the technical responsibility for interpretation, organizing, executing, and co-coordinating these assignments.
3) To plan, develop, co-ordinate and direct start-up activities for the plant project. Provide start-up assistance at the jobsite.
4) To assist with the identification of hand over systems and the establishment of priorities and sequence of completion.
5) To prepare the preparation of pre-commissioning & commissioning procedures and get it approved from client.
6) To review and comment on the vendor related instrument documents/ engineering drawings.
7) Responsible for getting the documents approved from client.
8) To ensure that work being performed is within scope of services and within budget.
9) Manage all HRSG Commissioning Engineers.
10) Make sure safe work behavior is exercised.
11) Plan, Organize, supervise and track all HRSG , installation, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover activities related to instrument components.
12) Ensure safe work habits are practiced.
13) Assure all paperwork/ documentation is sustained in a proper and timely manner
14) Manage all HRSG vendor representative activities
15) Reporting of problems, injuries, unplanned events or other issues affecting project schedule
16) Providing inputs to planning regarding manpower, construction, commissioning issues.
17) Organization of day to day duties Coordinate with all other parties (construction, vendor, safety, quality control, client, partners, etc.) to complete the job on time, safely and correctly.
18) Provide updates to the Commissioning Manager as directed Coordinate with all other parties (construction, vendor, safety, quality control, client, partners, etc.) to complete the job on time, safely and correctly. Thorough knowledge of pre-commissioning, commissioning practices and design details Working knowledge of international codes, standards and specifications Possess trouble shooting skills; Instrument components_ equipment packages.
19) Verification of manufacturers equipment and certification details against detail specifications, including Hazardous Area and IP ratings, ensuring the installation checks against the approved design, calibration of instrument devices, continuity testing of fiber-optic cables, hot loop & cold loop checks, functional checks of fire & gas detection system, functional checks of FCS,IPS & FGS systems, Trip & alarm checks, Stroking of control valves, cause & effect simulation checks, control system configuration, PLC & ESD functional checks, system integrity checks.
20) Co-ordination with the vendors related to their packages pre-commissioning & commissioning along with the Main Automation Contractors like (Yogakawa, Emerson) for various instrument activities.
21) Familiar with completion database (CCMS, WINPCS, ICAPS etc)
Start Date : 12/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs