Responsible for the effective maintenance and specialised engineering support of the Control Systems and Instrumentation for all Rotating Equipment, including heavy and medium Duty Gas Turbines, Turbo Expanders and Process Compressors from various Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM’s) and associated interfaces with other control systems to ensure the operational safety, reliability, integrity and performance of the control systems and rotating equipment for hydrocarbon production at Dukhan fields .
• Specialised working knowledge and experience on various modern Turbine Control System from recognized OEM’s for large heavy and medium duty Gas Turbines and Compressors in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Thorough knowledge of Process Automation control systems such as FCS, DCS, ESD and PLC’s from various recognized Vendors in the Hydrocarbon Industry.
• Good exposure to the technical and business aspects of maintenance.
• Good exposure to Project Management principles and practices
• Excellent managerial skill to lead the team of Technicians.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Minimum twelve years (12) experience in the maintenance of various modern Turbine Control Systems for heavy and medium Duty Rotating equipment in Oil and Gas Industry. Minimum five years in experience in a Engineering Supervisory capacity.
Start Date : 08/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs