Location: Pointe Noire, Republic of the Congo - Brazzaville
Operations Management Team
Support and guidance for H2S technicians when working with them
Purpose of the job:
To represent Sabre Safety in a senior role in the field and is the first point of contact on various projects
- Atmospheric H2S gas authentication and quantification in the event of any alarm; evaluating existing toxic gas.
- Placement of H2S safety equipment in accordance with the H2S contingency plan.
- Maintenance and scheduled servicing of all safety equipment.
- Ensuring continued suitability of all H2S safety equipment in remote locations.
- Effective training of all personnel on site in H2S safety, alarm procedures and equipment use.
- Supervision of all H2S drills.
- Monitor wearing of personal protective equipment and following of related procedures; highlight problems to personnel on site or supervisors as appropriate.
- Completion of all company and client required documentation including field tickets and log books.
- Reporting to head office with any issues, reports or any communications as appropriate.
- Giving end of job briefings to line manager.
- Recommendation of equipment specification, quantities and placement.
- Formulation of contingency plans, station bills and emergency response plans.
- Consultancy services to supervisory personnel in all aspects of H2S safety.
- Carrying out observation reports on H2S technicians.
- Making a proactive contribution to the successful implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental policies and processes
Start Date : 05/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs