Location: Pointe Noire, Republic of the Congo - Brazzaville
Purpose of the job:
Acts in a supporting role to Senior H2S Technicians.
- Atmospheric H2S gas authentication and quantification in the event of any alarm; evaluating existing toxic gas.
- Placement of H2S safety equipment in accordance with the H2S contingency plan.
- Maintenance and scheduled servicing of all safety equipment.
- Ensuring continued suitability of all H2S safety equipment in remote locations.
- Effective training of all personnel on site in H2S safety, alarm procedures and equipment use.
- Supervision of all H2S drills.
- Monitor wearing of personal protective equipment and following of related procedures; highlight problems to personnel on site or supervisors as appropriate.
- Completion of all company and client required documentation including field tickets and log books.
- Reporting to head office with any issues, reports or any communications as appropriate.
- Giving end of job briefings to line manager making a proactive contribution to the successful implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental policies and processes.
Start Date : 05/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs