Scope of Duties:
Provides technical support and advice to Manager of Turnaround and Planning Dept. on QA/QC and best practice in the industry matters associated with design maintenance and inspection of new and existing plant and generally supports the Maintenance Division function
• Produce the Project Quality plan in line with XXXX specifications
• Organize Policy, coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc. with Turnaround Contractor and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
• Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
• Liaise with the Client’s representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related to turnaround activities. Coordinate with the Turnaround Execution Team regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/ or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
• Provide technical support to the Manager of Turnaround & Planning and guidance to contractor’s QC In charge, request for inspection, show drawings, As-built drawings, 0 & M manual.
• Ensure that Non- Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract specifications or normal construction industry practices.
• To make sure the quality of material and application for painting, insulation, refractory.
• Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention in completion of the projects.
• Attend Pre-TA meeting, daily TA meetings and alert the TA execution of any potential problems. Produce high level quality control sheets with adequate hold points (Inspection Test Plans)
• Provides quality control functions in accordance with XXXX standards.
• Ensure integrated Turnaround Management System (ITMS) Quality Control and Quality Assurance Part is fully complied by the Main Turnaround contractor and it’s Sub Contractors as a focal point from XXXX, Turnaround & Planning Department.
• Pro-active monitoring of QA/ Q plans and implementation makes necessary analysis to problem areas and recommends corrective action.
• Monitoring and update action Projects Risks Registers
• To develop new procedures, Inspection Checklist and other QA/ QC documents that may enhance production quality.
• To develop and ensure that all equipment QA/ QC check sheets are specific, correct as per applicable Method Statement or scope of work. Ensure that all activities are controlled and inspection carried out and duly signed off by respective Inspection Engineers.
• To ensure that Turnaround Quality control and Quality Assurance dossiers are complete, signed off, reviewed and in compliance with Company requirements including contractual obligations for full traceability.
• To coordinate, supervise and document all quality control issues/ documentation for specific project standards
• Responsible for review and approved Welder’s Qualification Performance Test
• Carry out Contractor’s, Supplier’s/ Subcontractor’s QMS Assessment, if required.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years hands on QA/QC experience in maintenance, overhaul/ shutdowns and application of mechanical equipment associated with the oil & gas or petrochemical industry of which is 5 years should attended major overhaul in capacity of QA/QC Engineer
Start Date : 05/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs