The Specialist Dermatology is responsible for patients with medical problems generally considered to fall his/her specialty. The Specialist will maintains compliance with the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Medical Company, Ministry of Health standards for the Department, He / She will also plans, directs, administers and supervises activities for dermatology patients. Reports to the Medical Director on matters relating to the operation of the patient care division.
1. Ensure implementation of the Ministry of Health regulations, the Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and the Dermatology Department Policy and Guidelines.
2. Diagnosis and treatment of patients referred to Dermatology department and responsible to run his/her own clinic.
3. Responsible to provide the highest quality of service to the patients under his/her care within the resources provided by the program.
4. Responsible to investigates, diagnoses and treats medically and/or surgically all patients referred to him /her with conditions problems appropriate to his specialty and will determine the need for clinical investigations and physiological testing appropriate to making his diagnosis, and will undertake the management of the patient's condition, with appropriate follow up.
5. The Specialist will undertake interventional procedures, as part of the patients' treatment and/or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges.
6. Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
7. Maintain the highest professional standard of documentation in line with policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
8. The Specialist will review outpatient’s summaries and shall prepare reports and statistical analysis as required of him; such reports will be prepared in a timely manner in accordance with the standards within the Department.
9. Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of his/her specialty.
10. Adheres to the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Medical Company and assures that work performed is in keeping with established Dermatology Department policy & guidelines, international standards of patient care and as of the Ministry of Health regulations.
11. Required to be involved in the departmental Performance Improvement activities.
12. Participates in providing education and support for all junior staff in the department and supports continuing medical education, providing teaching materials as part of the professional development of the staff.
13. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
14. Participates in committee membership, if assigned.
15. Responsible to report any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the Clinic or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations which put patients, staff and visitors at risk of injury or other harm.
16. Provides leadership for organizational performance improvement activities.
17. Plans for the provision of orientation, in service and continuing education programs, along with other consultants of the department.
18. Maintains strictest confidentiality.
19. Accept all other additional assignments deemed necessary by the Head of Dermatology Department/ Unit and/or by the Medical Director.
Desired Candidate Profile
1.Minimum education must be Bachelor, Master, PhD/Royal College/Fellowship/Membership.
2.Minimum experience should be 10 years experience with minimum 7 years post Fellowship/Membership experience in relevant specialty.
3.Valid License and registration is required for certificates.
Start Date : 01/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs