This role is as a Profit Centre Head for a specific Division. Responsible for driving the Sales Managers to deliver sales and profitability objectives as agreed in budget.
1. Prepare, Review and be accountable for the annual budgets prepared by the Sales Managers covering detailed Sales volume estimates, headcount allocation, expenses on overheads, capital expenditure projections etc.
2. Conduct periodic reviews of performance against plan and re-establish Sales forecasts.
3. Manage negotiations with business partners on core issues like gross margins, pricing structure, advertising and promotional expenses.
4. Establish and maintain contact with key individuals within customer organizations through business reviews.
5. Directly responsible for controlling inventory through hands-on forecasting and ordering keeping in mind lead times variances, stockholding, payment terms etc.
6. Identify and obtain relevant new business to drive organizational growth.
7. Develop strategic customer-specific category plans focusing on the areas of category assessment, product rationalization and promotion analysis.
1. Full profit responsibility of the specific divisions as independent profit centres.
2. Lead the sales teams towards achievement of budgeted sales targets delivering net profit through optimum use of overheads and efficient management of working capital.
3. Review & develop processes to ensure operational control on expenses, stock, debtors, creditors, exceptional customer transactions.
4. To maintain a positive balance by brand in the A&P pot.
1. Establish and implement relevant organization structure; recruitment of staff, overseeing their training and development process and authorizing promotion or termination of staff
2. Conduct regular business & P/L reviews with sales managers to ensure that the business is on target against plan, set period objectives, obtain feedback communicate/cascade company highlights.
3. Building relationships with principle at the highest possible level.
1. Motivate and energize team towards achievement of monthly objectives
2. Conduct appraisals for all staff in the divisions, identifying training needs and propose plans to address these needs in alignment with HR.
3. Development of Succession Plans and Career Plans for the employees working in the Division in alignment with HR.
1. Review monthly promotional activity calendar & A&P spend in the Division
2. Motivate and energize the team towards achievement of monthly objectives
3. Maintain clear communication with Business Partners and within departments.
Desired Candidate Profile
1.Postgraduate in Sales / Marketing / Business Administration
2.At least 7-8 years of FMCG sales experience in managing and leading teams
3.P/L Management for at least 2 years
4.Excellent leadership qualities, communication, planning & analytical skills
6.Developing Others Skills
7.Communication Skill (Written & Spoken/English)
8.Planning & Analytical Skills
11.Excel &PowerPoint Skills
12.Management & tracking of KPI's on A&P/customer/sales data
Start Date : 01/10/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs