Our Client, a multinational global oil and gas entity is seeking to hire QHSE Manager
Objectives set for this role:
Overall Management of the Health Safety and Environmental System in compliance with Workplace Safety and Health Act and Environmental Regulations, Promote HSE awareness and conduct training to improve competency to advance HSE Performance. Maintain Quality System for ASME, U2, S and R stamp Certification as well as preparing welding procedures, inspection test plans and quality procedures.
• Ensures completion of all workshop activities are in compliance with specification, code and standard for both Quality and HSE
• Prepares welding procedures, quality procedures and procedure qualification record
• Evaluates Non-conformances and proposes resolution plans
• Monitors measurable quality objectives as outline in the quality policy
• Attends to Quality and Safety Audits, Project Meetings, Safety Meetings
• Drive the safety culture for the organization both in the Head Office and out at site locations
• Attend Customer safety meetings and attend to customer audits at site where required acting as the company representative for HSEQ
• Conduct regular HSEQ training internally
• Develop facility HSE plan and Project HSE plans
• Assist Operations and Projects in identifying risks and conducting risk assessment, Job Safety Analysis and Method Statements
• Compile monthly HSEQ reports for all locations
• Carry out Investigations into breaches of HSEQ policies, dangerous occurrences, LTA’s Near misses, accidents etc.
• Keep and maintain HSE statistics, HSE training records and relevant Acts and Regulations
• Liaise with corporate HSEQ function to ensure compliance with group policies and procedures. Ensure all HSEQ activities are aligned with the group
• Additional ad hoc duties as directed by Head of Projects and Operations
• 10 yrs + of relevant working experience in QHSE role for the oil & gas or petrochemical industries.
• Managerial Experience gained in a similar working environment and role.
• Certified Training in HSE, ISO QMS, and experience in setting safety plans from scratch
• Recognized Qualifications in QA/QC including all relevant ASME standards with formal education in welding
• Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure within a team environment, good communication skills, professional attitude and long working hours.
Start Date : 30/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs