1. Projects manage company Safety, Environmental and Quality Programme.
2. Provide professional support and advice to the Senior Management Team and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters.
3. Provide an Assurance and Audit role in the company.
4. Assist staff and contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards and contractual arrangements.
5. Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring of the HSEQ Plan and objectives and targets.
6. Provide positive leadership and promote the adoption of best practice.
7. Be able to make an investigation and prepare narrative incident report and preventive action.
8. Identify and record safety issues, non-conformances, customer complaints.
9. Overall control of IMS documentations.
10. Responsible for developing, promoting and monitoring the HSEQ culture.
11. Lead and direct functional management for any HSEQ personnel under your control.
12. Experience of managing and developing staff.
13. Engage staff and managers to maximise improvements in safety performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Good academic qualifications, minimum of NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
2) Educated to degree standard or equivalent professional qualification in related subject.
3) Computer literate.
4) Candidates having minimum 7 years’ experience in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Projects are preferred.
Start Date : 27/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs