• Facilitating the recruitment and selection process including identifying recruitment needs, advertising roles , candidate selection, liaising with managers, arranging interviews and interview follow up.
• Responsibility for the onboarding and referencing process, regularly reporting status of joiners
• Administrating monthly payroll including (but not limited to) updating all salary, overtime and employee changes. Also providing payroll backup for checking and ad hoc payroll reporting as when required.
• Administrating benefit changes
• Salary benchmarking when required.
• Ensuring the HRIS is kept up to date with all employee changes and all supporting documentation filed.
• Maintaining all holiday and sickness data and and monitoring absences
• Management of leaver process including, leaver documentation and return of company property.
• Creating management information reports on a regular basis.
• Running ad-hoc and regular report such as the monthly headcount reconciliation and sickness analysis
• Liaising with managers to ensure employee are issues followed up and reported to the HR Manager.
• Supporting HR projects as directed.
• HR administration including filing and scanning of documentation.
• Perform any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department/Division.
Start Date : 21/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs