Primarily responsible for periodically updating the Project Schedule. Generation of weekly & monthly Progress reports. Maintaining the Progress Measurement System.
• Responsible for charting out the Activity codes, Activity descriptions and approximated time frames for completion of activity.
• Prepares the S-Curves for each discipline/phase/area based on the baseline schedule.
• Other commodity Curves e.g. Engineering/Procurement/Construction are also prepared against the baseline schedule.
• Collating inputs from Engineering, Procurement & Construction disciplines to update the Progress Measurement System and the Project Schedule (Primavera) on weekly/monthly basis.
• Prepares the S-Curves, histograms (manpower) at project stage and as required even at proposal stage.
Graduate degree Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience of experience on large EPC/onshore boil & gas projects. Hands on knowledge of Primavera, excel
Start Date : 21/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs