• Develop systems and procedures for Project control functions on the onset of the project and as and when there are additional requirements from the client in order to facilitate the process of project monitoring.
• To determine the staffing requirements based on the workload and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the project planning team to develop, implement & maintain the project controls procedure, project schedules (level 1-4), and reporting systems specific to project.
• Prepare the progress measurement system such as manpower histograms, which indicate the number of people required each month, progress S curves which will indicate the progress that the project makes at a given point of time etc, which are reviewed at periodic intervals.
• Monitoring progress of the work for timely execution of the project through weekly/monthly reports with respect to review of the overall project. Progress monitoring on a regular basis and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
• Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
• Review the status continuously and keep the Project director/ Manager apprised of the progress and the areas needing attention for schedule adherence.
• Ensure that field project controls documents such as construction schedules, resources histogram, reporting systems, commodity data base, material controls systems, etc are fully developed & implemented by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that engineering & procurement activities are properly interfaced.
• Carry out diagnostic studies on ongoing project/ construction, to measure what is achieved vis-à-vis the plan by the project control team based on progress reports and feedback to ensure timely completion and formulate an action plan for schedule adherence.
• Carry out schedule risk analysis as and when required and advise action plan to mitigate the delays, if any.
• Participate in department development activities for continual improvement in the project control system & services.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the HOD.
Graduate engineer with approximately 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry conversant with projects and execution. Experience in HO & Site planning
Start Date : 21/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs