Operate as a part of a team of Cost Engineers in the preparation of project budget & cost control reports, understand project estimates, and provide necessary cost and budget information to the Project Management and Corporate Management
• Understand all project cost estimates including material, personnel and equipment costs and coordinate with the proposals and the project engineers to clarify on any discrepancies.
• Create a process of information flow with respect to each expense head, such as Equipment procurement, Logistics costs, Mobilization and demobilization of personnel, Material procurement and any other relevant costs.
• Monitor costs and generate variance reports as and when required and forward to the Project Director for his perusal. Carry out assessment of potential variations/claims from sub-contractors as well as other vendors.
• Submit reports on a periodic basis to the project management on the status of the costs incurred and the variations of the budgeted v/s actual.
• Assist in preparation of monthly internal and client cost reports.
• Participate in project review meetings and provide any cost related data as and when required by the members.
• Interface and provide clarification and guidance to the project engineers and Accounts and provide assistance wherever required.
• Perform related duties as and when directed by Direct Supervisor.
• Assist in preparation of Monthly invoices to client.
• Ensure that all reports are generated in compliance with HSE standards.
Engineering Degree with Cost Control knowledge. Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in the cost control function of large EPC/onshore oil & gas projects.
Start Date : 21/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs