1. Develop L-4 schedule, manpower histogram and equipment deployment plan for E&I based construction project.
2. Responsible for preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports to client as per reporting procedure.
3. Monitoring & monthly update Level-4 Schedule and prepare 90days and 03 week look-ahead (Activity, Quantity, Manpower & Equipment), based on site feedback with respect to available work-front / material / drawing.
4. Responsible for preparation of progress measurement sheets on weekly basis.
5. Prepare Weekly / Monthly Productivity Report for higher management.
6. Maintain Rework / Additional Work Register and notify to client in daily report.
7. Scrutinize project purchases.
8. Coordinate with project manager / lead engineer and site engineer to prepare 90days and 03 week look-ahead.
9. Play a lead role in working with the Project Management team in generating weekly and ad-hoc status reports
10. Responsible for preparation of client suppliant material reconciliation report on monthly basis.
11. Maintain safe and sound work atmosphere at site and comply with all HSE regulations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Carry out all activities related to project planning and controls and assist in the preparation of planning activities related to construction projects in a professional manner. Coordinate with the project managers / lead engineers and interface with clients.
PRIMAVERA P-6 & Microsoft Excel working experience is must
This position is offshore Island based.
Rotation Schedule : 05 months work followed by 01 month paid leave.
Working Hours : 12 hours per day & 07 days a week.
Start Date : 06/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs