• Provide functional support and responsibility for multiple Tenders and provide managerial responsibility for the Department Operations
• Establishing and maintaining an estimating department evaluation procedures
• Assisting operations to select projects to bid
• Establishing and coordinating bidding schedule
• Reviewing pricing and scheduling
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with owners, consultants, subs and suppliers
• Preparing cash flow and develop for historical information during project handover
• Conducting pre/post-bid review with clients/vendors
• leading in proposal preparation, presentation and securing new work
• Assisting and preparing risk analysis
• To actively participate in the management of various tenders
• To review and complete the bid forms and ensure that they are within the given specifications
• To perform evaluation of bids and provide the pricing in a timely manner
• To closely monitor the results of the tenders and update them in the tender register
• Analyses the estimates and identifies the differences and makes sure that their accuracies are verified.
• Supervises the estimating functions and activities related to the working of the estimation department. He shall coordinate with the engineers, subcontractors, vendors, etc., on the adjustments or changes that need to be made in the cost estimates and helps in determining the feasibility of the project.
• Compiles the relevant reports, and helps in the development of guidelines for future estimates.
• Obtains quotations and is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and recommending the subcontractors and vendors.
Desired Candidate Profile
An individual who is good at mathematics with strong analytical skills and attention to detail will definitely succeed in the field of estimation. He should possess the relevant technical knowledge and should be comfortable using various computer programs as he needs to deal with huge database. He should have excellent speaking and writing skills which are critical in maintaining good relationship with the clients and in documentation of various reports. Besides these, he should possess excellent time management and organization skills.
Start Date : 06/09/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs