• Welding Institute
a. Oversee the construction, quality control, testing, inspection and accreditation of the welding institute.
b. Monitor and ensure timely construction and start-up of the welding institute.
c. Coordinate the preparation of the welding institute and location, and oversee all construction activities.
d. Manage the procurement and maintenance of welding institute facility and auxiliary equipment.
e. Develop Welding Institute Operations Plan and obtain approval from external stakeholders.
f. Ensure the timely and effective start-up of the welding institute.
g. Manage the day-to-day operation of the welding institute and assigned instructors in accordance with the Operations Plan.
• Curriculum & Instructors
a. Plan and implement welding institute curriculum design, delivery, and evaluation processes.
b. Develop, review, revise and edit welding institute learning resources and assessment packages in coordination with the Manager of Learning, Development & Consulting.
c. Ensure high quality standards in course materials and program delivery are maintained.
d. Obtain program accreditation and maintain awarding status in consultation with the Quality Manager.
e. Recruit and hire welding institute instructors in consultation with the Human Resources Manager.
f. Complete train the trainer and on-boarding for instructors.
g. Supervise the instructional process and instructor performance evaluations.
h. Instruct welding institute courses and labs.
• University or college degree in field of instruction.
• Training Management and instructional experience at the tertiary level.
• The ideal candidate should possess the following over and above welding certifications, educational credentials and welding - teaching + hands on experience:
• Budgetary exposure
• Profit and Loss tracking
• Tendering as per RFQ
• Department Management experience of not less than 5 years
• Student Management
• As a profit centre head, should have sales / business development acumen also
• Extensive industry experience.
• Excellent communication and presentational skills.
• Project Management in oil/gas industry (or similar).
• Proficient in use of MS Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Driving Licence
Start Date : 25/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs