Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate Mechanical with 15+ years of experience in Planning and control in large oil and gas Projects.
• Preparing the construction schedule in Primavera P6 and MS Projects and also preparation of other planning documents (like Progress “S” Curve, Earn Value Curve, Man power Histogram etc.).
• Regularly monitoring critical path and preparing schedule impact reports for the project management.
• Proactively assessing progress, completion forecasts and providing solutions to mitigate schedule delays or to optimize project completion.
• Evaluating project progress against historical indicators on weekly basis and providing the management with comparative analysis. Responsible for day to day interaction with client / consultants / subcontracts regarding the progress of the works.
• Preparation of detailed Schedule from Bill Of Quantities
• Preparing commissioning schedules in coordination with equipment supplier, erection agency, testing and commissioning team to match with the project completion plan.
• Coordinate with the engineering and procurement department regarding the interfacing of construction activities and Material & Equipment availability.
• Implementing cost efficient method for construction; tracking design approvals, construction / shop drawings approvals, material approvals, delay in site inspection, bill of quantities “variation & addition / deletion” and natural calamities, site instruction register, etc for applying Extension of time.
• Keeping close watch on various activities of Project (like delivery of materials, site clearance, duration of activities, “Holds” etc.) and updating the Project Manager on any Risk foreseen for project completion and providing suggestions.
Software Skill Required
Should be well proficient with planning tools like:
Primavera Project Planner software Version 3.1, 5.0 & 6.0
Start Date : 25/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs