Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• Diploma in Chemical Engineer or equivalent in Oil & Gas related certificate from an accredited institute and Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas with solid Gas Plant Processing knowledge.
• 6 or more years of relevant experience in Plant Operations within a large industrial plant, in the Oil and Gas industry Implement and comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
• Carry out assigned Operational work safely to assigned standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
• Check process parameters and coordinate with the Senior Operator to correct any deviations
• Carry out routine checks on equipment for abnormalities and inform Superior for prompt action.
• Prepare the plant I equipment for maintenance ensuring adherence to standards
• Sign work permits, follow up on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures
• Operate related machinery & equipment safely and efficiently as per GASCO standards and instructions
• Carry out duties as Auxiliary Fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan
• Receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures
• Communicate and follow instructions of the Shift Controller to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
Start Date : 24/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs