Vacancy: Stock Control Engineer- Mechanical
Urgently required for Oil & Gas industry Sector in Abu Dhabi
• B.Sc. in an MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .
• 7 years’ experience in stock control activities in (MECHANICAL).
• At least 4 years in an Refinery or Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
• Effective communication skills are necessary to cope with job obligation.
• Well conversant with handling of materials / spare parts and insurance spares.
• Entails specific skills including engineering interface among various disciplines.
• Knowledge of computer is essential (i.e. Spread sheet and Database).
• Reviews the fast moving materials and liaises with the local suppliers /manufacturers for the possibility of establishment Long Term Price Agreements Raises LTPA Purchase Requisition and Liaise with Purchasing Department for necessary establishment of Long Term Price Agreements based on materials commodities / manufacturers
• Implements the approved Divisional and Departmental Policies and Procedures and Communications Matrix
• Controls and supervises the activities of the assigned Technical assistances
• Ensure timely replenishment and correctness of material reservations received from end users
• Reviews and Controls Inventory parameters during regular replenishment Constant study on obsolescence items and high value items and identify alternates in technical competency with the company process
• Co-ordinates with Operating Divisions (Maintenance, Technical and Operation),
• Warehouse and Purchasing on a variety of matters related to Inventory.
• Discusses with Sr. Stock Controller Engineer on ways of improving service level and controlling lead time
Start Date : 24/08/2015
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs